Follow me.......





Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wine-ing down.......

because it's Wednesday!


You know I like wine.
But, sometimes I get into a wine rut.
That's where I am right now.
I need a wine intervention!
I need saved from my at-home wine collection!
Honestly, I need saved from so much more.
I figure I have to start somewhere....

Might as well start with the wine....

I need a new summer wine.....to wash away days like today.
Perhaps a new libation traveling through my body will renew my spirit, kickstart my creative juices and energize my soul.....
If not.....at least I'll take the edge off as I try....

If I make it through today.....and I'm hopeful that I will....
I am going to stop at the wine store on the way home.
And, I'm going to buy myself a treat.
A new bottle of wine.
One I never had before.
It shall be known as Judi's Wednesday wine adventure......



Here's what I am thinking.....
I want to sit on my deck and drink my new summer wine ......
I want to watch the flowers grow (and pray the weeds just die on their own)
I'll mentally cut the grass, sneak a smoke and only think about how wonderful my new summer wine is.....
I am going to turn off my phone, turn off my brain and turn off Judiland....for just a little while.
So, don't bother calling me or stopping over or asking me for anything....got it?
Sometimes that's just what a girl needs....

Before I do any of that, though..... I need your help.

You see, I figure that by the time I get to the wine store, I will have no brain power left.
My brain will either be fried or mushed.
It will take all I have just to fight the traffic between my office and the wine store.
Plus, I don't want anything standing in between me and my goblet of wine.....as in--I don't want to be walking the aisles of the wine store in search of my new summer wine.
I don't want to spend one extra second getting to wine my glass.
I have no time for frivolous wine shopping or research.

What I need--and I'm going to trust YOU to give it to me....your summer wine recommendations.....
Your personal, tried and true, beloved summer wine recommendations
My only requirements are---under $15, not a dark red (I don't do dark reds in the summer), not too sweet....

You have until 5pm EST to save me......

1 comment:

Lap Band Groupie said...

Nobilo (New Zealand) Sauvignon Blanc or Pino Grigio
or
Kris (Italy)

Salute!