Follow me.......





Friday, May 13, 2011

FOOD+TV=LOVE, PEACE AND HAPPINESS

Author and certified nutritionist and founder of DetoxTheWorld, Natalia Rose says.....

“There is something wholesome about cooking shows, it strikes a chord with the natural desire people have for intimacy. Home cooking, even if unhealthy, makes people feel like they’re loved and connected in a real way, a part of something unifying and joyous. Top it off with the natural
entertainment value of creating something in real time, the obvious visual appeal and some easy, fun kitchen banter and you have all the elements of great broadcast television rolled into one."



That explains alot.
I love you Paula Deen.






1 comment:

Jody V said...

I too love Paula Deen. I cook for my sons and deliver to boot. It does make me feel valued and loved. Plus...it's keep those boys coming back to their Mama!!

Onward!!