Follow me.......





Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sometimes all it takes is a teeny, weeny hamburger

and a few glasses of wine and an old friend......
To make me feel new again.

I am ecstatic.
I wanna do cartwheels.
Maybe even back flips.
I might even be orgasmic on this one.

I have many best friends.
Thankfully...I am so blessed.
But, I think I found a brand new one.
It's a Lapbanders best buddy.
Trust me on this one.
I feel like I've discovered the holy grail with melted cheddar cheese and mayonnaise.
A hamburger slider.
I.just.could.not.wait.to.tell.you!
It's this teeny, weeny little hamburger.
One that would have never filled my appetite when I was squeezing into Size 22.
And...get this...it's only $2 on Wednesday nights at one of my favorite haunts.
Who knew?
Leaving more money for more glasses of my luscious Montivina Sauvignon Blanc
Just an added bonus to a night spent with a dear friend who has known me since I wore diapers.
Sometimes life just can't get any better than that....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you love white wine get your hands on some 14hands Riesling (franco's trattoria in canonsburg has it as their house riesling...)

have you had the buffalo chicken sliders yet...just as delicious :)