Follow me.......





Saturday, January 1, 2011

Do not count the years.....

make the years count.

Every new beginning comes from
some other beginnings end.
Semi Sonic- Closing Time


What are you doing on this very first day of a brand new year?
I'll give you three guess what I'm doing.
If you guessed cooking up a big holiday dinner, you would be correct.
So, no time to blog or chat or reflect on the passing of time or plan for a new year because I've got tables to set, pots to stir, concoctions to concoct and dishes to wash.
But, I promise you....in between all of those things, I will reflect and plan.
In between the garlic and the dishwashing liquid, 2010 will be put to rest and 2011 will become a reality.

Back to the kitchen......



Before I go....
I want to Thank You for being here.
I look forward to blogging it out with you in 2011!

with love,
Judi

3 comments:

Jen from Oregon said...

Happy New Year Judi!!!
I can smell your cooking from Oregon! Yummy.

Sam said...

Have fun cooking up that storm :o)

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a great way to start the new year. Hope you have a wonderful dinner and looking forward to another great year with you.