Follow me.......





Sunday, January 30, 2011

Give me jeans or pajamas......

I do not need a hybrided version.

Pajama jeans?
Give me a break!

If I want to wear jeans. I will wear jeans.

Tight, booty-enhancing, sexy jeans with stilhettos.

If I want to wear pajamas, I will wear pajamas.

Leopard print silk with maribou slides or red plaid with fuzzy slippers.



Long gone are the days that I wear jeans for comfort.
That's what I have my leggings and sweats for.
Long gone are the days that I want to be able to fit into a pair of jeans just because they will stretch every which way.
These days, I like to look at the size label that's stitched on the inside of the waistband.
Give me tight, suck-em-in jeans, a cute little top, a fun jacket, a statement belt, a rockin' pair of heels and I'm going out on the town and drinking martinis, sweetie.
Give me a pair of cozy jammies and I am hanging out on the couch drinking tea, baby.
We are not mixing the two.
Period.
That's it.
I don't care how cheap they are.
I don't care if they are as seen on TV.

Pajama jeans......it's just not natural.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sadly I'm not svelete enough to really like wearing cute little form fitting jeans yet, so when I saw this commercial sadly they appealed to me.

Lee Ann said...

my 9 month old could use a pair of these! comfy yet stylish! dang, why can't they be smarter with this fabric?? duh!!

Amanda Kiska said...

I love how they have a sexy, stylish model wearing those! As if! The only people who'll buy those are the ones who've given up.