Follow me.......





Sunday, January 23, 2011

52 and counting........


Old enough to know better....too young to give a rats ass.......

Happy Birthday to me....



There I am...heading out last night to celebrate!!
Don't you just love, love, love my Betsy Johnson fur trimmed sweater?
(please ignore the background....I'm still de-decorating....)
It was not only MY 52nd birthday but also
my dear friend Martha's 52nd birthday!
We've been celebrating and making memories
and telling stories about those birthdays for many years......
Someday I'll have to tell you all about our 36th birthday!
Think....too many margaritas.

Last night, we had a lovely dinner at a little place that's been buzzing for a few months now.
They say they have the best crab cakes around.
Considering I am the world class afficiondado on crab cakes....
I gotta tell you.....
they are not the best ever.
But, they are very good.




Today, I am 52.





Oh...and btw.....please pray really hard for the Steelers to win!
If they lose, it will sorta ruin my birthday.
Well...it will ruin it for other people.
Not me.
I'll be opening gifts.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I LOVE that sweater!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! Love the outfit!

Jody V said...

Happy Birthday Judi! Yes....I love, love, love your sweater.

Enjoy your day! Go Steelers!!

Jody

Gen said...

Happy Happy Judi! You look fabulous! SO skinny!

DH is a big Jets fan, sorry...but I could care less either way! ;)

Have a wonderful birthday!

Lee Ann said...

I was driving through Pgh the other day and some random guy on some random street just randomly waved a terrible towel. Ha! That's why I love this city. And I'm from Texas!! I can't help but love this place and cheer for this team. But shhhh don't tell my dad. Happy birthday Judi, may 52 be another faaaaaaaabulous year, whether the Steelers win or not. But let's hope they DO. :)