Follow me.......





Sunday, March 14, 2010

Made the scene with GREEN.......





and lived to tell about it......
But, for now, I'll have to let the pictures below tell you all about it....
Because today is all about doing the mom thing.....my Spring Breakers are heading back....
So, there's laundry and packing and cooking up whatever favorite meals I didn't cook all week long....plus I gotta wash this green right outta my hair....!
This was not the day to lose an hour sleep....

Here's a few pix from yesterdays festivities.....my Irish eyes give a timeline of the day!

Here I am.....decked out and ready to go....my Irish eyes are smiling....

And, there I am again....this time in my Irish biker chick look....getting ready to head out the door....covering up my Irish eyes with my new Betsy Johnson shades.....even though we were headed out into the pouring down rain. But, trust me, behind those shades, my Irish eyes were bright and gay.....



And, there I am with Carmen......at Kegs and Eggs. My Irish eyes are laughing....they've stolen his heart away!



Here we have my college buddies Katie and Rene and I outside of the Smithfield Street Cafe....my Irish eyes are definitely smilin' being with these 2......


And, here's Kate and I at Easy Street....you're starting to hear the angels sing in my Irish eyes...



And, here's Martha and I.....it was too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral time for these Irish EYES!




Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Lap Band Groupie said...

Cute pics...you look great!!!
Sláinte!