Follow me.......





Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's a sandwich generation......

and I'm pretty sure I'm the bologna.......


What the hell am I talking about?

Well, according to Wikipedia and Webster.....
The Sandwich Generation is a generation of people who care for their aging parents while supporting their own children.

I was never a fan of bologna.
Many, many years ago, my mother and I had lunch at my Aunt Mary's house.
She was making bologna sandwiches.
My mother--knowing that I did not like bologna sandwiches--whispered to me "if you cut it up into small pieces, it will taste better".
She was right.
I mean, it wasn't great.
But, I could make the best of it.

I'm taking my mother's advice on this bologna sandwich too.....

2 comments:

Shaggs said...

God! I'd never thought of this before! So who's looking after you??

Jody V said...

Hang in there Judi...I know it's tough. I was once a bologna sandwich too.

Jody