Follow me.......





Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I like to do it with the lights on.......

and I have this man to thank for it......


Yes, without Ben, my eyeliner would not be on straight, my mascara would be all over my face and my lipstick would be outside the lines!
Definitely not a good Judi-look.

Yes, even though I've lost 115 pounds, I still need make-up.
Trust me on that one.


We never realize how important electricity is until we lose it.
Yesterday, a major transformer blew up in my little suburban hamlet.
Right when it was time for me to get ready for my day.
In the wee hours.
On a cloudy, dark, rainy morning.

Where's a flashlight when you need it?
Why, it's all the way down in the basement......
In the dark and cluttered basement of Judiland.


Keep the lights on!

No comments: