Follow me.......





Monday, March 22, 2010

The heart goes on......



even after it stops....
or breaks...


Yesterday, I got word that a blogger friend--Bethany--passed away from a massive heart attack on Friday night.

My heart is broken--for her family, for her friends and for all of us--for losing such a special, inspiring young woman.
Please join me in keeping her loved ones in your prayers.


Even though you don't know it--you know Bethany too.
Bethany has been one of my blog readers who regularly emailed me with questions, updates, observations and frustrations.
Many of my postings were inspired by Bethany's journey or by an email she sent me.
Bethany has been fighting obesity--trying to improve her health and waging a war on the health issues she faced.

Bethany was....
a young mother who loved her children and adored being a mother.
a young wife who cherished her life.
a gentle, compassionate, soulful woman who was trying to live the life she deserved.....

And, now, Bethany is.....
a woman who was called home by her saviour....where her struggles shall end and her blessed eternity shall begin.
The only pure-Bethany thing I can find some reason to smile about is the fact that she was called home while doing one of her favorite midnight pass times--shopping at Walmart. I don't know why-- but, at the moment--I find immense comfort in the fact that she was called home while doing that....


Please visit Bethany's blog and leave a word for her family.
Her blog shall live on.....something else to take comfort in.

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bethany's family and friends.

Irishembi said...

I am sorry for your sadness and for her family's loss. I have left a comment for her family.

After being absent for so long, something drew my eye to your blog on my sidebar, and I can only think there's a reason for it.

Sometimes people touch lives in ways they can never imagine.