Follow me.......





Friday, May 2, 2014

In the merry, merry month of May........

It's taken me 24  hours to accept that we are in the 5th month of the year.
Now that I have fully accepted it, I am going to make the best of it. 
I'm going to make it MERRY.....
A Hendricks Gin Gimlet is oh so merry!  

May is a hopeful month. 
The promise of sunshine and warm breezes and the coming of summer.....there's something lovely about that.  Especially after 5 months of nothing even resembling sunshine and warm breezes. 
Winter was especially harsh this year.  And, I know I am not alone in feeling that way. 
But, it's behind us now.  It's over.  It's in our past. 
It's time to get on with cute cropped pants and sassy sandals and lookatme sunglasses!
 

 
 LET'S DRINK TO THE VERY HOPEFUL 
VERY MERRY MERRY MONTH OF MAY!!
(and cute cropped pants, sassy sandals and lookatme sunglasses!)
 

No comments: