Follow me.......





Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The REALITY of Reality TV.......

'Tis the season for either new seasons or new series........
'Tis playing havoc with my gardening, my food consumption and my sleeping...and my blogging schedule.
So sorry.  
Clearly, these network execs know a thing or two about reality TV watchers....they put a brand new series on right after an established reality season premiere....
All of a sudden.....you are sucked right into another reality show.....
I mean....seriously?  I watched this and I want to watch this again?  Um....yeah. 


I must break free of this addiction and only stay true to my real reality TV friends....
Yes, I am on Team Teresa.  Don't even try to make me change teams......I'm a Tre Hugger!





Yes, I know what you are asking.......what's a smart girl like me doing scheduling my evenings around the antics of some crazy women from NJ?  

The same thing a smart girl like me was doing when I looked forward to Tuesday nights because of some crazy women from Pittsburgh.....(oh how I miss them so....)
Of course Abby is a lunatic and those women are bat crazy for staying at her studio.  I watch it because I like the moms' jewelry choices.....duh.

And, the same thing this girl is doing when she is just a wee bit obsessed with the lives of these self-obsessed folks......
Really, I only watch this for new ideas on fashion and hair trends.......don't YOU?  Although, I must confess---there are days when Kris Jenner is my idol....and I am not ashamed to admit it. 

So, there you have it......
Where have I been?
Living in Reality Land.  
Don't knock it until you've tried it.....

No comments: