Follow me.......





Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My HEART has not been in the work.......

and my mind is following suit!  






I'm not sure about you but when I become preoccupied with things that I would prefer not to deal with, it can take a major toll on my mojo. 
That's where I am right now.
My mojo has been hijacked by a pesky little thing called LIFE.  

Sure, I can makedo with the best of them.
And, I can definitely paint a smile on my face and do what needs to get done.
And, I can still engage and chat and not disrupt everyone's life just because I'm not feeling my mojo.
But, deep inside my heart and my head, I've somehow found myself completely overwhelmed with the job of being Judi.  
Although there really is not a bright side here, my natural instinct is to find a silver lining in all things.
Since I am so over learning lessons and becoming  a better, stronger person, I look for other positive outcomes to the idea of making lemonade when life gives you lemons. 
It took me awhile but it seems as though I found the silver lining.......
Remember those extra pounds that I found myself with only a few short weeks ago?
Well, guess what?
Without even knowing it, they are almost all gone.
ALMOST.
A few more weeks of dealing with the lemons of life and I might just find myself  easily gliding into every pair of pants that have been fighting with me!  
So, there you have it......the silver lining. 

This too will pass, I know. 
 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where there is pain, there will be strength.

Where there is sadness, there will be wisdom.

And where there is fear, Judi, there will be renewal.

--From a faithful reader who cares

Theresa said...

I definitely identify with you on this one. Hang in there!

Jody V said...

I also am with you on this as well. It's overwhelming to say the least.