Follow me.......





Thursday, April 4, 2013

Let's talk about $$$$.......

and weight loss..........


For your reading pleasure.....

Study says: Financial reward + competition = More weight loss

 

Tax Deductions for Weight Loss

 

Corporate Weight-Loss Initiatives Improve Productivity And Save Money

 

 

 

Although my head has either been in a fog or completely preoccupied with life these past few weeks, I've managed to hear snipets of news....especially when I hear the words "weight loss" or "diet".  Immediately, my ears perk up and my mind is transported to the words that are being said.   

Like I've told you before, I am and probably always will be a diet junkie.    These days I am mostly in recovery.  But, that doesn't stop me from  getting a rush of adrenaline when I hear or see those words before me!

What I find so amazing is that  diets and weight loss are always in the news.  Clearly, I am not the only one with this obsession.  That makes me feel kinda good.  And, these days I need all the feeling good vibes I can get! 

 

No comments: