Follow me.......





Saturday, March 23, 2013

Here, there and everywhere.......

That's where I've been.  


 
My sorority girl has been home for Spring Break and we've been breakin' in Spring. 
Unfortunately, it's been anything but Spring around these parts.
Cold? Yep.
Windy? Yep.
Snow? Yep.
Ice? Yep.
Freezing rain? Yep.
Despite the less-than-Spring-like weather and in between doctor visits and dental procedures, we've managed to sneak in quite a robust  and busy week-about-town.  
We laughed.
We talked.
We shopped.
We lunched.
We dinnered.
We happy houred.
We cooked.
We baked.
We cocktailed.
We wined.
We shopped some more.
We talked some more.
We laughed some more.
And, yes, we even cried.  

Although it hasn't been fun-n-games 24/7,  I think we did pretty good despite that fact.  
I'm pretty proud of us for making the best of it.  
It definitely helps that I absolutely refuse to let anything not-so-fun-and-not-so-nice to get in the way of enjoying the precious time I have with my children and I will go to the ends of the earth to put a smile on their lives.
So, we have to deal with a little lousy weather, some heartaches, some pain and a tad bit of misery?
Bring it on.  
I mean....whatta ya gonna do?
You might as well put on your Happy Pants and go here, there and everywhere.....
And, that's just what we are going to do again today.  
No. Matter. What. 

 



1 comment:

~Miss Lorie~ said...

Might as well put on your happy pants! I love that!