Follow me.......





Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The boots are back........



pass it on.......



Yes, my dear friend, the infamous Professor H, of The E Lounge, knows everything there is to know about footwear.
Everything.
She comes from a long line of shoe experts.
So, when she pulled up behind a building within the city limits in a shiney black vehicle, wearing her red shades and black zippy shoes (instead of her signature Nikes) and summoned me over, I knew a mission was at hand.
When she gingerly slipped a very official looking packet into my hands with her very secret-agent-y look that she reserves for only the most important moments, I knew I was being entrusted with something pretty big.
Inside.....one lone page with only 4 words--the boots are back....
(Professor H uses Stevie Nicks code like that sometimes......she is a professor, after all)
Within moments, I knew I had been chosen.
My mission---if I chose to accept it---was simple.
Remind everyone that boot season is back!

I'm so needing these boots to complete my mission.......

3 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

Catching up here...loved the eating out blog!

These are boots? To-die-for. Lace is everywhere this season and they are HOT!

Let me know when you've got free time for lunch LOL...you're the busiest woman ever!

Prof H said...

Mission accomplished.

Tina said...

OH I am dying for a pair..I like your lace ones. I want knee high riding style to wear with skirts. I have never had calves small enough to fit boots over and now..I think I am ready.