Follow me.......





Thursday, May 27, 2010

They're back.........

and just in the nick of time......

I needed a good dose of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda....
and everything they bring with them!
So, that's just what I did.
Yes, despite all the hoopla and helluva going on in Judiland, Toni and I took a crazy break and headed out to hang with the girls from New York at midnight last night!
We got all fashionista, played a little Sex and The City Trivia, stopped off at one of our fav places for a Martini and a Shirley Temple and then we sashayed our fashionista selves into the theatre....where we hung out with the girls until 3 am......
It's now almost 5 am, I've got a long day in front of me and I'm living on little sleep.
But, I gotta tell you--sometimes it just feels good to do something out of the ordinary....like go to a midnight movie on a work night.
I just have to admit---there are moments when I gotta have me some Sex In the City.
That's just the way it is.
But, right now....I need caffeine.
That's just the way it is.

5 comments:

Jody V said...

Sooo...how was the movie?? Can we see a pic of you two fashionistas?

Jody

Sparkler said...

Classic, I totally love it! Of course you do know you are gonna suuufffer for this don't you???

You kids do the craziest things. xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you are hanging in there today girl! Lapband or no Lapband, that equals only 2 hours sleep (if that!!!!). Was the movie worth it?
I am sure you would say the fashionista part was! Post those pictures when you wake up!
Jen

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a very Sex in the City thing to do. I'm jealous.

Kathy said...

That does sound like fun. I have a girlfriend who will go see the new movie with me but not at midnight. That's just way past this woman's bedtime. I heard it was really good.