Follow me.......





Monday, February 2, 2009

With love, from Sixsburgh....

Here's a peek into the place that I call home....right after the Steelers won SUPER BOWL XLlll

These pix are of the streets of the notorius party-central....South Side....





The following pix are from the street party near my office.....in the Oakland section of Pittsburgh




And, here's some scenes from a lower key celebration in the suburbs....
Vince, Toni & my nephew Jared at my sisters house.
My father, Vince and my sister's dog...Willy (Parker)

And...here's my sister Denise, Toni & Jared on the couch, my girlfriend Martha in the background and Carmen off to the side....


Yes, we are much calmer in the suburbs.


And, why isn't there a picture of me? Well....here's why....


No, that's not botox gone bad. Remember that teeth whitening I told you I wanted to have done for my birthday? Well, I did it. And, this was the reaction I got. NO, I am NOT puckering up!
Oh...and I also got whiter teeth.
That was my Super Lips for Super Bowl Sunday....!
And, the celebration continues....

2 comments:

Jody V said...

I hope those lips don't hurt!! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!

Jody

Anonymous said...

wow, Judi, you look sooo thin!! I barely recognized you!! woo hoo!

We had a calm party like you, met some new people that turned out very nice so we had a fun evening.
Was VERY tired the next day after staying up so late.
Have a great day!!
Jill from NY