Follow me.......





Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oh, Candy.......


Candy just isn't my thing.
Unless it's sitting right in front of me.
Then, it's my thing.

As I think I've shared many times, I am not a candy girl.
I don't go out looking for it, I can forgo a piece in the line at the grocery store and if I was asked what my biggest foodie weakness was--candy would not be at the top of my list.  
But, put a bowl of candy in front of me around this time of the year and all of a sudden....I eat it.
So, in an effort to keep my hands out of the candy bowl, I decided to purchase microwave popcorn and bags of chips and crackers to pass out to the little Trick-or-Treaters who stop by the house.
Did I mention that popcorn, chips and crackers are some of the favorite treats?
I just can't win.....
 

No comments: