Follow me.......





Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pardon me while I dig out of the rubble......

A full nest+ Christmas+Carmen's birthday,+3 meals a day+movie watching+ lots of visitors+lots of wine+lots of fun=a house that needs cleaned

It's time to get ready for the next leg of the holidays--our annual New Years' Day celebration.
So, I got myself out of bed at some ungodly hour this morning and started in on the clean up.
And, there's lots of clean up to do.
There. is. stuff. everywhere.
Every nook and cranny of Judiland is covered in remnants of everything that happened in this house since December 23.

I'm thinking throw away plates, plastic silverware and disposable cups for New Years' Day.
Carmen is thinking china, crystal and the good flatware.
Dream on buddy.

Check in soon to see who wins that battle.

1 comment:

Sam said...

What's that saying?

A clean house is the sign of a boring person :o)

There is nothing boring about you, you have a fun and full life!!