Follow me.......





Saturday, June 21, 2014

No water? No problem......

Well, actually, the NO WATER thing was a problem.
In fact, it was a BIG problem.
Especially at 6 am yesterday morning as I was just ready to get into the shower.
But, there is a silver lining.......

What could that silver lining possibly be you ask.....
It's as simple as this......I could grab any pair of pants from my huge collection of summer office-appropriate pants and any top from my even bigger collection of summer office-appropriate tops and throw them in a bag  (without stopping to try them on!) with all of my get-ready essentials so that I could high-tail it over to my sister's to take a shower so that I could get to the office on time.....
Yes, that's a BIG thing.  

Another standing-o for my Lap Band!!!
Yes, Oprah is very happy for me!!!!  '




Happy Saturday everyone!!!  



No comments: