Follow me.......





Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I SCREAM!!!!!!

I've been on this ice cream kick that's having it's way with me.
For the past few nights...in the darkness of my living room, alone, while watching late night TV, I have been eating ice cream.
Not just ice cream.
No, it's a vanilla bean ice cream slathered in fat free chocolate sauce, dolloped with light whipped cream.
My Lapband is totally allowing it.
Hey, it's ice cream....it goes down so easy.
In a dark house with no one home and my Lapband allowing it.....it's as if it never happened.  
You can't see me....can  you?

But, now that I've come clean right here on Stories for the Road for all to see....it's now a reality. 
Stand back while the calories apply themselves to my belly....


Okay, now that we have that settled......


No comments: