Follow me.......





Monday, January 13, 2014

Please, someone, take my chocolate.......

before I grow out of my pants.......
I know, I know...it's hard to believe that I NOW have another 2 boxes of this stuff !   I just can't pass up a sale...especially an after-holidays sale!!!!!  As of yesterday, I think I have officially spent $200 on this stuff.  I could have bought a mighty fine pair of shoes with that cash.  Instead, I'm just applying it to my belly!   I have to eat it up fast so that I am done with it.   I can't continue these nights with a tin of Peppermint Bark.   I must finish it up as soon as possible.  That is the right thing to do....isn't it????


By the way....I really didn't mean it when I said I wanted someone to come and take my chocolate.
Sometimes we have to say those things......


1 comment:

Barbara said...

It does look good, but please keep that on the west side of the state!!