Follow me.......





Friday, January 17, 2014

I guess I NEVER told you........

But, today, I will.....

10 Things You Never Knew About Me......
(just in case you were wondering)
I love hats and martinis....but you already knew that......

After more than 6 years of blogging, you would think I would have spilled it all by now. 
But, NO.
I still have my secrets.   I am, after all, a woman of mystery.....
But, I also have a few things I thought you might like to know......just in case you might like to know them....
UM....yeah....

  • I do not know my right from my left.  I use my rings as my guide.  My sisters don't know their right from their left either.   My dad doesn't either.   And, my dad's brother never did either.  

  •    In college, I took a fencing class.   They made me drop out.   They said I didn't show any  promise.  I was a fencing failure.  

  •     I did not get my drivers' license until after I was married at age 23.   The day that Carmen refused to do his husbandly duty and take me to the mall, I decided it was time to drive.  He taught me how.  We had the  first fight of our married lives when I failed the first time I took the test (my failing the test was completely his fault but he blamed me and told me that no one in HIS family ever failed a driving test.....).  It is still a sore subject.  

  •    I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers.  In 1985-86, I lost 82 pounds.  In 1991-92, I lost 91 pounds.  

  •     My mother named me after St. Jude--Patron Saint of the Hopeless.  
  •   I absolutely hate  The Wizard of Oz. 

  •   I have not drank beer since the second week of my freshman year in college.  Blame it on the Theta Zi's.  Use your imagination on this one....

  •  I have 8 step brothers and 2 step sisters.  

  •  My left ear lobe is completely split.  When my son the doctor was about a year old, he decided he liked my big 80's earrings.  So, he yanked one of them out...splitting me ear!  I had surgery to repair it.  But, I was so vain that I could not go without big earrings for too long.  Thus, another "pretty earring" episode with my little aspiring doctor.   I've lived with this abnormality ever since......

  • I have never tasted coffee.  


 
Now you know. 
TGIF!



1 comment:

Tamera Beardsley said...

Thank you my dear for your lovely comment on my blog!

I can see here you definitely know the joys that blogging can bring!

xoxo
Tamera