Follow me.......





Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WEAR LEOPARD PRINT AND MAKE FRIENDS!

Did I mention that I am trying out taking mass transit to work?
Well, if I didn't, I am telling you now.
I now have bus friends.  
My new bus friends on the first bus (that I ride from my suburban home into downtown in the morning and from downtown to the suburbs at night) do Happy Hours one night a month. 
They actually take a vote on the bus and to see which date works for the majority of the riders and they choose that date. 
Can you imagine?  The entire bus empties out at Cain's Saloon.....have I found a new heaven or what?
I am going to my first Bus Friends Happy Hour next week.
I'll report back to you afterwards....I promise...

Now, the other buses that I take from downtown to the Oakland Starbucks and then to my office (and from my office to downtown after work) aren't  quite as friendly. 
As a matter of fact, there are times when they are downright scarey.
However, it's recently occurred to me that any time I wear leopard print---whether it be my leopard print pants, my leopard print coat, my leopard print scarf, my leopard print hat, my leopard print boots....yes I wear a lot of leopard..... I make friends.
People are friendlier to people who wear leopard.
I just thought I'd let you know in case you find yourself wondering what to wear to a place where things might not be so friendly......


No comments: