Follow me.......





Sunday, July 15, 2012

On the table this Sunday.......

SUNDAY!



Once again, it's time for a  Summer Sunday Supper......
A few friends, a few nice bottles of wine, a little music, lots of laughter and a simple, refreshing menu.......


Appetizer Course

Endive boats filled with Otria Spinach and Artichoke Greek Yogurt (YUMMMMY!)

Salad Course

Ina Garten's  Watermelon, Arugula and Feta Salad
Martha Stewart's Summer Platter Salad


Main Course

Glazed Salmon
Grilled balsamic glazed vegetables
Summer Risotto

Dessert Course

Lemon Gelato
Sliced strawberries


Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

If I were home, I would crash.... Menu is totally yummy.

Jody V said...

I'm with Debbie except I have farther ride!

Sounds amazing as usual Judi!

Thanks for always sharing the recipes too.