Follow me.......





Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hottie Alert!

No need to turn the air conditioning on full blast..... I'm not going to post any of the skin baring beauties from Saturday night's Kenny Chesney concert.
What happens on the North Shore, stays on the North Shore!
This is mostly what happened......



As most everyone knows, we are experiencing a historic heat wave here on the East Coast.   It's one hot, humid, sun scorching  day after another.  It's the kind of weather that makes me thank the Lapband gods that I am not carrying around a 115 pound cloak of extra weight on my body.  
Although losing this weight has more advantages than I could ever list, I must admit that the gift of comfort is one that I don't ever want to take for granted.   The fact that my thighs are not rubbed raw and there aren't pools of sweat under rolls of fat on my midsection are scenarios that I do not miss at all.   But, I never want to forget what that felt like!   I want to always remember that if it wasn't for my Lapband, I would have never been able to do so many of the things I do in this heat.....like go for walks, go to concerts, make plans with friends...and all the rest.   No, I'd be secluded in air conditioned places or suffering through the misery of having to be outside enduring the weather wearing sleeves and long pants!  
No, I never want to forget what it felt like to be so HOT that I couldn't put the SIZZLE in  my summer.......

Speaking of HOTTIES......anyone see "Magic Mike"?
I'm thinking of going to a late, late viewing tonight.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Judy!
dont waste your money on Magic Mike unless you really want to. so not worth paying full price. go to a matinee and pay less. The storyline is awful and the acting is bad too. Thank God Channing Tatum is a hottie otherwise the movie would never make it. Matthew McConoughay didnt do anything for me in this movie and I usually like him. The other guys are so-so.

But thanks for Kenny picture!! I havent seen him in concert in ages...he always puts on a good show!!

Jill from blistering hot NY