Follow me.......





Thursday, July 21, 2011

New York! New York!

Here I come!
It's been a rough 24 hours but this girl is ready to go.
So, big, shiney city, you betta get ready.
These little town blues are melting away.......
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps and find I'm A-number-one, top of the list, Queen of the hill......

The only thing standing between me and seeing the BIG APPLE and hanging with the Jerseyliscious crowd is a little thing called.....the road.

My bags aren't packed but I am ready to go.

I'll be back next week with a full report!
Until then....

These vagabond shoes are longing to stray

(and ooooh I've got some pretty great shoes for this little trip....in fact, I might have to decide between a few pretty amazing pairs....ugh...that's why I haven't packed yet!)

Right through the very heart of it, New York, New York!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Have a great trip, can't wait to hear about it... take lots of pics

Darlin1 said...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!