Follow me.......





Thursday, July 7, 2011

I hit the wall........

Sometimes a girl gets tired.
Exhausted is more like it.
I cannot even form a thought.
Or move a muscle.
Or do another dish.
Or clean up another mess.
Or think of another menu.
Or cook another thing.
Or even sneak outside to smoke a cigarette.
Yes, I'm that tired.
I might be able to shop for shoes.
But only if you force me.....with a gun.
Now you know that I really am exhausted.



Yes, the past week has finally caught up with me.
Just when I thought I really was Superwoman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you hit the wall sweetie! I often wondered what drugs you took to keep you going****!!!! Love the pix of your fam. You look amazing. I kept looking at those awful pix (haha) you posted last week and wow! the difference!