Follow me.......





Monday, June 27, 2011

That was so last week........

Um....to be more precise.....that was soooo last 2 weeks......

I foofed and fussed to get the house ready to welcome guests and visitors and parties and all that summer-inspired fun stuff......




Carmen commanded the grill, sometimes he visited me in the kitchen....
While I spent many, many hours here.....in my kitchen....whipping up all kinds of yummy guest worthy concoctions. I made lots of big messes. I cleaned and scrubbed a lot too.


I attended a work retreat where we worked and ate and worked and ate some more....





I got all dolled up to go to one of Carmen's business events....(don't you love, love, love those shoes?....to die for!!!)


Carmen and I had a fun date night with some really fun friends......





And, now I'm kicking off another jam packed week.......stay tuned to find out if I make it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fab! The house looks sooo pretty too. You amaze me ;)

xoxoxo L

Lap Band Groupie said...

OOOooo! I just want to sit on that comfy looking porch! Love all the decorations too (not to mention those shoes)!

Jody V said...

Everything looks amazing Judi! You look absolutely fantastic!! I think I just may have found some motivation!! Oh..and I found the size 12 jeans you sent me too!