Follow me.......





Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crash landing.....back to lower altitude!


Yes, we are home.
Without a moment to spare....

We had the chance to breathe in some mountain air and leave the demands of everyday life.....if even for just a short period of time.
We had a few glasses of wine, a couple of girly libations, a little girl talk, some good food and a touch of spa enjoyment.
All the little things you need to carry on....
(sorry.....no pictures....what happens on the mountain, stays on the mountain....)


It's time to get back to the rigors of life here in the bustling suburbs.
But, before I do that....I've gotta sweep away the dust and the dirt, shine up the good crystal and china and polish all the silver.
Company is coming.
The menus are planned, some of the cooking is done and the bar is stocked.
Now I just have to figure out all the rest.
Never a dull moment or idle hands here in Judiland.
I guess that's what makes Judiland mine.

So, blog friends, if you don't see me here chatting away, have no fear.
I will be back......as soon as our company flees our humble home.

1 comment:

~Lisa~ said...

Sounds like a terrific time was had!! Enjoy your company!