Follow me.......





Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello Saturday, it's me Judi.....

please give me my to-do list.
So I can rip it up.
Come on, hand it over.
.....in the lonely cool before dawn
You hear their engines roaring on
But when you get to the porch they're gone

My astrologer told me that I am in need of some fun.
It's time.

So, dear Saturday, you're just gonna have to figure out some way to hold me back.
Because this girl is gonna put on her fun red shoes, her ripped up jean capris, her jaunty straw fedora, her breezy tunic tank and those cute yellow shades and she is headed that-a way.
Don't you come-a lookin' for me either.
Excuse me now while I go put the f in fun and the satur in day.

Yes, friends, today, I'm feeling a wee bit Thunder Road-ish.


Happy Saturday all......
Please rock 'n roll responsibly.

No comments: