Follow me.......





Monday, October 19, 2009

Mission Impossible.......

Your mission, should you decided to accept it......
............... please, please, please find me a source for the Starbuck's energy packets. Starbuck's has discontinued them and the supply I have been hoarding since the announcement of their demise is slowly but surely dwindling.
If you do not know what the energy packets are--they are a non-tasting powdered add-in that Starbuck's peddled for a few years. And, during that time period--I became addicted. Each and every day I add them to my Venti Non-fat chai latte. There is nothing...and I mean absolutely nothing.....like a Venti Non Fat Chai Latte with an energy shot. My barrasista buddies get them ready for me the minute they see me coming. Many of them share my broken heart and concern over it's ax from the menu. But, not one of them can help me in finding a supplier. From what I understand--it is made up of guarana, ginseng and concoction of B vitamins (maybe other things--not sure). They get me through the day.....everyday. Especially Mondays.
I'm counting on your help......

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Aww crap! That really sucks. They don't have energy shots up here, never did, but I kept hearing about them and thinking that if I still lived in the states I'd like them. Now I can't even fantasize about them.

Here's to hoping you find a life time supply!