Follow me.......





Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Got Swine?



I don't


but.....I might get it!


Why?


Because I'm a woman over 50......




Here's a portion of an email we got at work yesterday.....


...........writing to let you know that Student Health Services has received an initial shipment of 2,000 doses of the H1N1 vaccine from the state in the form of a nasal spray called LAIV (Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine). The nasal spray vaccine is recommended ONLY for healthy persons between the ages of 2 and 49.




Looks like us 50 year old chicks gotta wait for the needle.

I guess because we are tough broads and needles don't make us squirm....




So, this got me to thinking about this age thing.

What is the difference between a 49 year old and a 50 year old?

Spare me the obvious, please.



I'll tell you what the difference is for this 50 year old.....

I am healthier and feel better than when I was 49....

and when I was 48......

and 47.......

and 46......



Well, you get the picture.



I guess I'll just have to wait for the needle.....I might be able to defy age but I can't deny it.



No comments: