Follow me.......





Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Dreaming Of.........



Yes, I'm delirious. 'Tis the season....


As for my Kindness Taste Test yesterday......
It was simple and fun! A young father and his little boy were walking past my house as I was getting into my car. I figured the man was taking the little boy to school since he had a backpack. Plus, they were heading in that direction. (call me Sherlock!) It had just started raining and sleeting. I was in a hurry and was not going in their direction. So, at first, I didn't think to ask if they wanted a ride. Then, I remembered MY pledge to do one random act of kindness each day. So....I asked if they wanted a ride. They both happily accepted my offer. It was a nice way to meet my new neighbors that I didn't even know I had! They moved into a home at the bottom of our street in late October. And, once we dropped the little boy off, I drove the father home. We had such a nice chat. Even though he called me 'Mam!
Yes, I was late! But, my new neighbors were dry!



Happy Friday! It's a weekend of holiday hoopla here in Judiland.....!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Good for you Judi. You are doing very well. I, unfortunately had an opportunity to do an act of kindness yet. I will shoot for it tomorrow for sure.
Hugs,
Kathy

Nola said...

I'm sorry....but those shoes have totally distracted me from performing any act of kindness!! I would SO wear those....love them!! lol Once I get those shoes out of my head I will try and do the kindness thing:)

Daffodil Hill said...

Once again, that big ole Judi heart in action. It really touches me the way you reach out to so many people. And those shoes, what can I say? Judi all the way! : )