Follow me.......





Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spooky things are happening......


The ghouls of October are rearranging by body! 
They came under the cloak of darkness.
Silently and slyly, they put a ripple here and a bulge there!
Magical beasts that they are--they did it without the scale even noticing! 

BOO!
Boo-hoo!


Although I've dealt with a few visiting pounds here and there, today  I weigh exactly the same as I did last year at this time. 
I know this because I keep track of these things. 
So, why is it that when I put on one of my perfectly fitting skirts (from last Fall) yesterday did I notice a slight bulge across the tummy area?
The only thing I can think is that my body has been posessed by the demons of the season.
Surely, they must be trying to trick me into thinking that I have gained weight!
How dare they try to frighten me into believing that the problem is weight gain or the perils of age-related body redistribution. 
I refuse to be a fashion slave to these beasts.
Bring on the SPANX! 




 

No comments: