Follow me.......





Friday, October 26, 2012

Have purse.....will BRUUUUUUCE!

Bruce is Coming To Town!

I am so BORN TO RUN.....
In a little less than 30 hours, I'm hitting the THUNDER ROAD with this little beauty.....courtesy of my forever friend and her darling Vegas daughter!  TRAMPS LIKE US!!!!

Yes, friends....it's a custom  made BRUCE PURSE.....

on one side is the Darkness on the Edge of Town Album (my favorite of all time!) .......












on the other side The River Album........




Going to see BRUCE......CHECK!
Got my BRUCE PURSE.....CHECK!

Yeah, I know......you are jealous!

2 comments:

Mar's kids said...

I AM SO JELLY.

I've been listening to my iPod Bruce playlist all week, pretending that I'll be there tomorrow night. You'll just have to have an awesome concert experience on my behalf!!

Debbie said...

Bruccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee