Follow me.......





Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's HALLOWEEN witches!


Look at the calendar! 


For those of us who just finished dealing with the effects of good old Hurricane Sandy, we won't be having any trick-or-treaters knocking on our doors tonight!   The weather predicaments of the past few days have put a damper on the festivities in many of our neighborhoods.....including mine.  Trick-or-Treating has been postponed until Saturday!
I guess I will have to blame SANDY for the fact that I will be staring at that big basket full of goodies sitting by my door for another 3 days. 
This must be what the TRICK part of this holiday is......



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love that card.

Is trick or treating an organised date thing? How can it just be pushed back? I'm very confused.

Glad you made it through ok.