Follow me.......





Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday supper was all I dreamed it would be.......

except for the fact that my Lapband didn't like it too much.
I've been wrestling with Sunday supper since Sunday supper.
The pain is painful. The misery is miserable.
I've haven't been the same since I got up from the table.
I am wondering if I will even make it through the day!
Thank you dear fill technician for not giving me a fill.
Are you sure you didn't give me a fill?
If this is what's in store for me come Thanksgiving, I think I might just have to make lots of extra mashed potatoes and a ton of my good gravy......


As it turns out, my Lapband is filled to capacity.
So, it was decided that I would not having a fill at my appointment on Friday.
However, I did have my fill removed, measured and checked.
I still had to deal with the really big needle....just to be sure all was well.
My lovely fill technician didn't even add a smidgen.
Even though I did not have a fill, I could swear I was not this tight before I got it removed, measured and put back in.
What the hell is going on here?
At the moment, I am so effin uncomfortable that I can't even continue to blog......

Happy Monday......

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

I'm wondering if the saline redistributed....more to the band itself and less in the tubing?

I hope you feel relief soon though....if not, I would call doc ASAP as something may not be right and you don't want to wait until TG day to find out!

Sam said...

I hope you feel better soon, I have had that happen before, when they take everything out and put it back in, it's like it goes in a different way. Hopefully it will settle down in a day or two for you.