Follow me.......





Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Weekend, I only have eyes for you! Love, Judi

My love must be a kind of blind love......I can't see anyone but you.


Sunshine is promised.
No snow in the forecast!

My favorite shopping partner is coming home.
So, there will be some shopping going on.

We're celebrating my fav aunt's 90th Birthday.
So, there will be a party.

We get an extra hour of sleep!
So, I'm gonna take it!

I'm meeting up with my forever friend to kick off our annual November cooking classes.
So, there will be lots of chatting and oohing and aahing.


What could be more lovely and wonderful and fun than all of that?
At the moment, I can't think of anything better....




You are here.....So am I.....Maybe millions of people go by.....but they all disappear from view
....I Only Have Eyes For You.

Enjoy your weekends!
(don't forget to change your clocks--FALL BACK!)

1 comment:

Jody V said...

I'll be doing the cooking classes as well! Enjoy!

Jody