Follow me.......





Saturday, October 22, 2011

Talkin' shoppin'........


It's hard to believe that last week at this time, we were getting ready to board the train to New York City.....my heart set on lots and lots of fashion finds.
Although we did manage to do a good deal of shopping......most of it was not for me.
My favorite shopping partner managed to hit the jack pot.
I don't want to disappoint you but what I came home with was more inspiration than loot.
My pile consisted of a faux fur vest that Carmen says makes me look like Kraven the Hunter (whoever that is), a beautiful scarf-wrap kinda thing, 2 statement type junk necklaces, a blingy junky ring and a pile of junky bangle bracelets.
Don't cry for me---I was more than happy with it all.
And, if truth be told--carrying even that small amount of stuff around the city was getting very tiring!
I'm much better off doing major shopping at a place where I can unload my stash in my car!
Which brings me to what I'm thinking about today---Fall, Winter and Holiday Fashion shopping.
With everything I already own, I do not need anything.
But that doesn't mean I don't want anything.
With all the New York fashion inspiration I managed to inhale on my trip, I'm prime for a little shopping trip.
Although a shopping trip won't happen today.....there's a very good one in my very near future.
My dear friend Martha and I and her sweet daughters are going on a shopping trip in a few weeks with a busload of like-minded, fashion-loving, bargain-hunting women!
So, as I sit here and sip my chai, I'm fantasizing about what I will be hunting down on that little excursion. Are there new boots in my future? Maybe a new coat? What about something leather...pants? skirt?
Fashiontasizing..... a beautiful way to spend these early Saturday morning moments.....

What are your fashion must-haves for the upcoming seasons?

No comments: