Follow me.......





Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Start spreading the news....I'm leaving today!

I'm going to where dreams are made of....
Where the streets will make me feel brand new
...
Where there's nothing I can't do....
Where the lights will inspire me....
Yes, I'm going to New York City.....

But, first...there's a little road trip to pick up some precious cargo at Collegeland and PhDland.
Then, there's that little plan to surprise a very special college friend who I haven't seen in over 25 years!
Then, of course, there's a little matter of a very special, fun and fancy wedding in New Jersey.
But, right now, before any of that can happen.......I've got some morning duties to attend to and then there's 3 beds strewn with fashion possibilities to deal with!
So much to pack....so little time!



Get ready New York City.....we're coming right to heart of you!



I'd tell you all about our NYC plans but some of them are very secretive....I can't risk that my children might read my blog (even though I know they don't....but they might).

So, go about your lives blog friends.....
I'll be back next week with some stories, some pictures and hopefully some new shoes.

No comments: