Follow me.......





Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm very afraid......




of Halloween candy shopping......

Honestly, I have never ever been a candy girl.
Oh sure, I've always liked my share of nuts or peanutbutter or coconut covered in chocolate and I have been known to inhale 5 pound bags of strawberry licorice on a car trip or chomp on a few bags of gummy bears during a long movie....
But,really.....food or snacks always trumped candy or sweets in my world.
Give me a mamoth tub of buttered popcorn or a mound of gooey spicey nachos and I am happy, happy, happy....
Except in October.
In October, I still love those savory snacks but I want candy!
No. Scratch that---come October, I don't just WANT candy, I'm CRAVING candy with every ounce of my being.....
So, I've been doing myself a favor and putting off the Halloween candy shopping for the little trick--or-treaters that come by.
I haven't went into the candy aisle of any store.....
But, the other night, I had to stop off at Marshall's to buy some knee highs.
Marshall's didn't seem like a scary place for a girl like me with major candy cravings.
I was wrong.
Have you ever had a Lindor truffle?
How about a whole bag of them?





Please shop responsibly.....

No comments: