Follow me.......





Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome to the 100 Club Kirstie!

Please join me in sending out a big shout out to one of my favorite we-could-be-BFFs-if-we-knew-each- other celebrities.....Kirstie Alley.
She lost 100 Pounds!
Welcome to the club sweetie! I know exactly how you feel! You look amazing!
I'm loving the dress you're wearing in this picture!
And....just between you and me....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will get your wish and start getting some sex!
No need to thank me....that's what we-could-be-friends-if-we-knew-each-other are for!

Now that all the high-fiving and finger crossing is over.... I have a little bone to pick with you.
Since we could be bffs and all.....I shall say this with a lot of love....
Listen, bitch, stop with all the bullshit bragging
that you didn't lose the weight with the help of weight loss surgery....
saying it as if there's something wrong with it!!!
That's not a very nice thing to do to your 100 Club team mates.
We all deserve our 100 pounds whether we got some help from a few little slits in our bellies or from a bottle of some newfangled organic formula and lots of dancing.
Don't slap us around...got it?
We all chose our own paths, we all did a lot of work
and we all deserve every damn pound we lost.
If you don't stop talking like that, I'll just have to make you prove that you really wear a Size 6.
(because I think you look more like an 8....just sayin')

Now that that's over with....it's time to tackle Monday.





4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! The WLS bashing and the size 6 maybe was stretching the limits. =P

Darlin1 said...

I agree....don't be burning any bridges here!

Jody V said...

Amen Sister!

Tina said...

I agree too! :)