Follow me.......





Thursday, September 15, 2011

Taking a little jaunt.........



I'm making a little last minute escape from Judiland.
No, it's not because I'm *this* close to stilettoing a few people.
Although I sure am hoping my little hiatus will keep me from fantasizing about it.

Here's the deal-i-o...
This girl is going to roll down the window and let the wind blow back her hair.
She's going to crank up the tunes and put the pedal to the metal.
She'll be singing and smiling and leaving the world behind.

In other words....
I'm blowing this town to go and spend a little time with my son----doing a little pre-birthday celebrating and basking in the joy of his success.
We're going take in a few sights, share a few meals and hang out just a little.
Then, this very proud mother is going to kiss him goodbye and send him off to the friendly skies.
He's off to make a name for himself.....and to make this mother even prouder than she is today....if that's even possible.

So, excuse me while I pack up some tissues....

No comments: