Follow me.......





Thursday, September 24, 2009

Off to brave the G-20.....


no time to talk about weight or shoes or Lapband or whatever else I talk about!!

I have to hit the roads in hopes of making it to my destination--my office.
With almost every road I take between here and there closed, I have no idea how
I'm getting there.
But, I have great faith that with my awful sense of direction, a double energy shot in my Chai and an almost full pack of contraband smokes.....I'll be okay. I will no idea where I am going but when I get there I will be fully energized and stinking of smoke.......

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You need a GPS in your car.

Kathy said...

Wow!! That is terrible. How are you still getting energy shots in your Chai Latte? I thought Starbucks discontinued them. Have a wonderful day and I hope you made it to work on time.

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

I'd be more worried about going to Starbucks than about closed roads! Be carefull!!!
It's eerily quiet here. Sort of like the calm before the storm.