Follow me.......





Monday, December 1, 2008

Bring It ON........

Enough with the turkey and stuffing talk. It's time to get down to the business of December.








The shopping. The merrymaking. The cooking. The parties. The wrapping. The over-the-river-and-through-the-woodsing. The misteltoing. The decorating. The caroling. The naughty or nicing.
And, let's not forget all those special holiday treats along the way.
So, let's ring in the last month of the year with a healthy drink that also puts a little jingle in your bells.....

POMEGRANTE MARTINI


1 1/2 cups of pomegranate juice
2 oz. absolute citron vodka OR white tequila
1 oz. cointreau liquor
cup of ice
Shake. Shake. Shake.

Hand me my martini glass. I'm ready.

3 comments:

Jody V said...

I'm glad you're ready! I need to ramp up a bit yet! Starbucks here I come.

Jody

Ashley said...

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT SATURDAY WAS A LOT OF FUN AND THE FOOD WAS AWESOME AND ALSO YOU LOOK GREAT TOO.

LUV YA
ASHLEY

Kathy said...

Love those martinis. I will have to copy that recipe to try it out. I am ready for some fun too. Yes, bring it on......