Follow me.......





Friday, August 29, 2008

Dreams of summers........


Last summer, this summer was only a dream. This summer, I wonder if last summer and the many obese summers I lived through were only dreams. Very different dreams. Last summer, I dreamed of thinner days in the Summer of 2008. This summer, I look back and wonder if all the summers before this were real. Did I really live through those years of obesity? Did I really take that very important step to change all the seasons of my life? Because today, I couldn't imagine any of it. It's the stuff of dreams.

As I bid another summer good-bye, I find myself wondering about all those other summers. I think about how easily we can live a life we didn't want when we're so busy living it. And, yet, how easily we can make our dreams come true. We just have to do it. Living a dream is just as easy as going through the motions of living. Yet, it's so much sweeter.

If it all has been a dream.....don't wake me up. I really like this part.

Sweet dreams......

1 comment:

Jody V said...

Oh Judi -

You nailed it!!

Love you!
Jody