Follow me.......





Monday, August 11, 2008

The 2008 Bandiversary Blogapolooza Olympiads are.......




Gold Medal: Jodi
Silver Medal: Gerry
Bronze Medal: Eileen

Congratulations Blogtheletes! What an exciting, action-packed few weeks we had!

Here's what our on-the-ball women won:
GOLD: #21 on my Favorite Things List: A subscription to WLS Magazine
SILVER: #3 on my Favorite Things List: Starbucks Venti Non-fat Chai Latte w/ Energy Shot (hot or cold)
BRONZE: #36th on my Favorite Things List: Starbuck's Unsweetened Shaken Black Tea with a splash of Lemonade

Tomorrow I'll figure out how to get these wonderful prizes in the hands of The 2008 Bandiversary Blogapolooza Superstars! (I'm too excited to come up with a process right now. And, quite honestly, I'm exhausted from all the partying).

A special thanks to everyone who joined in! Hopefully, everyone feels like they are winners (just because you had so much fun!!)

Although my Bandiversary Blogapolooza celebration is officially over....a remnant remains. Tomorrow I have my 1 year follow-up with my surgeon. Plus, I'm scheduled for all those fun tests! What a way to end a party....taking off your clothes and putting on one of those really cute little paper smocks....

3 comments:

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

I'm almost speechless. Almost!
You're so kind. I'd like to thank the "little people" who made this possible.
"Little People" as in you!!!You're actually a little person now.
Good luck tomorrow with all you're tests. I'm sure you'll "pass" with flying colors.

Jody V said...

I am honored to be on the podium with Gerry and Eileen!! Thanks so much Judi. I currently do not receive WLS magazine. You are so generous!! Good luck on your tests today.'

Thanks again,
Jody

Daffodil Hill said...

A hearty congratulations to the winners! Hope your checkup went well today, Judi. Thank you for your sweet comments. Now I'm blushing. :) {{hugs}}