Follow me.......





Friday, November 7, 2014

If it's FRIDAY......it must be FRIDAY!!!!!

Prolific....don't you think?


Friday has arrived in Judiland with a HUGE THUMP!
Now that it's  on my doorstep, I need to make the most of it.
Schedules have been a bit tospy turvy this past week and it's kept me in a constant of of
confusion.  But, with my typical make-lemonade-out-of-lemons-then-add-gin attitude,  I weathered the turmoil.
Thankfully!  Because it's just in time for a road trip......TO.....drum roll please.....the thriving metropolis of .Zanesville OH........population 25K.
Yes, blogfriends, my life is nothing if it's not exciting.
My reasons for this less than 24 hour trip are multiple....but, I won't bore you with the details of me needing to drive to meet my son the doctor  half way to  deliver a kegerator and a trunk full of Christmas decorations.....
Because, really, that's the boring part.
The not-so-boring part is that the 2 hour drive will be a nice, calm respite from the never-ending jockeying of schedules and demands of life in Judiland and then there's that promised dinner at a renowned seafood restaurant on the river with an early morning trip to an antique mall.
Yes, all in Zanesville, OH.
Perhaps you'll want to plan  your next exotic vacation there.....
 

Don't be jealous!!


HAPPY FRIDAY! 

1 comment:

Jody V said...

It looks like you had a great time as usual!